Panama City Beach, home to over 27 miles of sugar white sand beaches and emerald green water, announces newly added activities, accommodations, restaurants and retailers. Perfect for those interested in trying out the latest and greatest, these additions are sure to be crowd-pleasers for visitors to America’s REAL.FUN.BEACH.
“We are thrilled to welcome new businesses and new fun to our Gulf Coast community,” shares Visit Panama City Beach President and CEO Dan Rowe. “I look forward to the continued growth as we celebrate 80 years of welcoming visitors to Panama City Beach.”
Below is a list of new activities, accommodations, retailers and restaurants in Panama City Beach:
- Dolce Italiano serves up traditional Italian dishes in an upscale setting, and is the latest restaurant venture of acclaimed local Chef Paul Stellato, who has served past U.S. presidents and was also a chef for the United States Olympians at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
11535 Hutchison Blvd.
- Signature Market & Café in the picturesque neighborhood of Carillon Beach offers gourmet food and craft spirits in an inviting atmosphere along with a selection of ‘take and bake’ items for those on the go. It’s charming courtyard with lights, fountains, and music is the perfect setting for a private party.
105 Carillon Market St.
- Chillin’ Gelato Café is the coolest destination for fun and food featuring fantastic beach eats, ice cold beverages, games and live music.
13500 Front Beach Rd.
- BFE BBQ offers truly amazing BBQ served in a casual setting overlooking the intracoastal waterway, where dolphins are often seen swimming by, scouting for schools of fish. The slow cooked BBQ served as inspiration for the restaurant’s name, which stands for “Best Food Ever.”
6511 Laird Park Rd.
- The Grand Marlin Restaurant & Oyster Bar, scheduled to open early fall 2016, will offer upscale-casual dining focused on fresh, local ingredients paired with exceptional service in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere.
5323 N. Lagoon Dr.
- Gypsea Crepes offers both savory and sweet crepes with names such as The Duke, The Slater, and The Eddie, all named after legendary surfers.
7012 Thomas Dr.
- Bricks & Barley Pizza is a locally-owned pizza bar offering pizza, espresso, gelato, craft beer and wine at the Bay Point Marina.
3900 Marriott Dr.
- NIVOL Brewery & Tap House is a state of the art micro-brewery, the first of its kind in Bay County, which offers educational tours and tasting experiences.
473 N Richard Jackson Blvd.
- Sheraton Bay Point, home to the only Nicklaus Design golf course in Northwest Florida and the lodging choice for two sitting U.S. presidents during visits to the area, is scheduled to reopen this November after a $30 million renovation.
4114 Jan Cooley Dr.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, celebrated the grand opening of their new, 109-room hotel on July 8 in Panama City Beach, and is now welcoming visitors.
7718 Front Beach Rd.
- Costa is known for their high-quality sunglasses and coastal lifestyle apparel and is the perfect spot to find new shades and accessories for the bright Florida sunshine.
- Pro Image Sports, the nation’s largest licensed sports apparel gift shop, has brought its store to Panama City Beach. The store specializes in a wide variety of jerseys, tees, shorts, hats, gift items and more.
- That Cute Little Soap Shop after being featured on the Ellen DeGeneres show and receiving a donation from Ellen to start her business, a local woman’s dream shop is now in business selling handcrafted, all-natural soaps and unique gifts.
- Lizard Thicket is a local boutique selling the latest styles and accessories at affordable prices.
- Auntie Anne’s is the perfect spot for a mid-shopping spree snack, with over 11 varieties of hot, fresh pretzel products in sweet and savory flavors.
- Hook & Tackle Outfitters is a family-owned store specializing in quality fishing sportswear and gear.
- Harley Davidson gives motorcycle fans the opportunity to browse through a variety of clothing, accessories, riding gear and more at the new location.
- Toy Kingdom offers toys, games, entertainment ideas and much more to those both young and young at heart.
- Beef Jerky Outlet, where shoppers will enjoy browsing from the collection of delicious and fresh, craft-made jerky products that are 100% made in the U.S., in addition to a wide variety of hot sauces, jellies, jams and even gourmet chocolates and popcorn.
- The Board Room is a family owned and operated paddleboard and surf board rental shop offering lessons as well as a diverse selection of boards including the Biggest Paddleboard on the beach and the only Hobie Eclipse Paddleboards in Panama City Beach.
8011 Thomas Dr.
- Indigo Earth Spa offers respite from busyness and stress with treatments for individuals and couples including massages, facials, hydrotherapy, body scrubs, wraps and more. 12118 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Lagoon Pontoon is now offering double decker pontoon boat rentals, featuring a second story sun deck and slides for fast and fun entry into the water.
5201 N Lagoon Dr.
- St. Andrews State Park new snorkeling areas have just been opened near the popular “kiddie pool” area in one of Florida’s most popular state parks.
4607 State Park Ln.
- Into the Blue Surf & Sport is now offering a new Stand Up Paddleboard Eco-tour along the Econfina Creek, with stops to explore and swim in natural springs along the way.
5906 Thomas Dr.
- Chasin’ the Sun, an outdoors fishing and lifestyle television show filmed in Panama City Beach, will air on the Discovery Network’s Destination American channel and on NBC Sports Network during its second season beginning in late 2016 and extending into 2017. Season 1 episodes are now available to view online here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_MVhtonlafVMvveKUPZtg
- Man in the Sea Museum, which showcases the history of underwater technology from the earliest days of diving to the most modern advancements in SCUBA, will hold a christening ceremony for SEALAB I: The Exhibit, and celebrate the opening of the new History of Saturation Diving Exhibit Room in the museum.
17314 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Bay Point Golf Club is now renting GolfBoards, a mode of transportation that crosses the traditional golf cart with a surfboard! These boards add another element to the game of golf as they are driven standing up and steered by leaning in the direction you want to turn.
4701 Bay Point Rd.
- Panama City Beach Conservation Park recently added 68-acres of new wildlife habitat for gopher tortoises, a species classified as “threatened.” The Panama City Beach Conservation Park is one of only two locations in Florida permitted to take in waif tortoises (tortoises whose original sites are not known).
100 Conservation Dr.