Panama City Beach will be home to several terrific Easter events in 2014, from beachside sunrise church services to Easter egg hunts and special Easter deals or meals. Below is a short selection of Easter happenings in PCB - If you know of other events, please feel free to list them in the comments section!
You can also find discounts and package specials on accommodations listed on our deals page - just use the search category "Easter Specials"
- Gulf Beach Baptist Church is hosting a sunrise service at the M.B. Miller Pier at 6:30 a.m.
- Woodlawn Methodist Church is hosting an 8:30 a.m. service on the beach behind Sharky's Beach Club
- Woodlawn Methodist Church is also hosting a 7:30 a.m. Sunrise Service at the pavilion behind the Wyndham Bay Point Resort.
- Eastgate Christian Fellowship is hosting a beachside service at Rick Seltzer Park at 6 a.m.
Easter Egg Hunts & Celebrations
- Audible Eggs will host an Easter Egg Hunt for the visually-impaired on April 12 at Gulf Beach Baptist Church.
- PCB Easter Egg Hunt: April 19 at Frank Brown Park, North Complex, Fields 5-9 (16200 Panama City Beach Pkwy). Children 10 and under are invited - this year the Easter Bunny has hidden 10,000 eggs!
- Easter Celebration at Schooners from April 18-20. Little Locals Beach Easter Egg Hunt on April 19. Registration starts at 9 a.m. First Easter Egg Hunt begins at 10 a.m.
- Easter Egg Scramble at Pier Park: Saturday at Noon, children ages 10 and under can collect candy-filled eggs, and participate in arts and crafts. The event takes place near Dillards, between Chico's and Lane Bryant.
- The Grand Lagoon is hosting the Old Fashioned Easter Stroll & Ferry Ride from 10-2 on Saturday with free ferry rides for bonnet-wearers. Enjoy bonnet-making, an egg trail and egg coloring at the Farmers Market at Captain Anderson's on Thomas Drive.
- The Boar's Head Restaurant is advertising at Easter Buffet-Brunch from 11-2:30 p.m. for $25.95 (adults), and $12.95 (children under 12)
- Kingfish Restaurant at the Bay Point Resort will host an Easter Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. for $29.95 (adults) and $10 (children under 12). Reservations Required - 850 236-6075
- Paradise Adventures is offering discounted Easter Trips to Shell Island -- $20 for adults and $5 for kids. Two trips will depart at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Easter Sunday (includes Easter Egg hunt with prizes).
- Water Planet is offering 20% off their one day Dolphin Swim to Shell Island