Panama City Beach is a real fun beach all year round. With a number of family-friendly events during the Beach Home for the Holidays season (Thanksgiving weekend through New Year's Eve) such as the Panama City Beach Marathon and the New Year's Eve Beach Ball Drop, the destination is thrilled to announce a number of accommodations that are offering special packages for holiday travelers starting as low as $89 per night and not exceeding $200 per night.
"The holiday season is all about traditions and memories shared with loved ones," says Visit Panama City Beach President and CEO Dan Rowe. "With over 20 different winter lodging packages offered by some of the area's best hotels and condominiums, families and friends visiting the destination have the chance to start a new holiday tradition and make memories at the beach."
Lodging packages and special rates include the following accommodations:
• Carillon Beach Resort Inn: Rates as low as $89/night.
• Tidewater Beach Resort: Rates as low as $100/night.
• Seychelles: Rates as low as $108/night.
• Pinnacle Port: Rates as low as $110/night.
• Celadon Beach Resort: Rates as low as $110/night.
• Palazzo Condominiums: Rates as low as $115/night.
• Sunrise Beach Condominiums: Rates as low as $120/night.
• Edgewater Beach Resort: 2 bedroom deluxe beachfront unit at Edgewater Beach Resort for $865 total for the week, $123/night from Nov. 1 through Feb. 29.
• Grand Panama Beach Resort: Rates as low as $99/night in December.
• Origin at Seahaven: 2 bedroom 2 bath condominium Gulf view for $149/night and 3 bedroom 2 bath Gulf view condominium for $169/night.
• Regency Towers: 1-4 bedroom units with rates from $95/night during entire month of December. Direct Gulf front units with full kitchen, dining area and living room, 2 full baths and private balcony accessed from both the living room and master bedroom.
• Sugar Beach Rentals, Inc: 1 to 4 bedroom condominiums with rates from $94/night.
• Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals: 1 to 3 bedroom Gulf front condominiums with rates from $95 to $200/night.
• Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Resorts: Credit Package includes Gulf front room with private balcony and $25 in Resort Credit. Christmas week rates starting at $116/night and
• Sterling Resorts: 1 to 2 bedroom luxurious Gulf front condominiums starting at $145 to $165/night.
• Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham: Extended Stay and Business Hotels Single queen suite rate of $79/night and king suite rate of $89/night.
• The Summerhouse Condominiums: 2 bedroom Gulf front condominium for total of $1075 for 10 days.
• Wisteria Inn: King Bedrooms for $109/night plus tax, adults only.
• Panama City Beach Bed and Breakfast: $99/night includes cookies at check-in, wine at sunset and full breakfast.
• Regency Towers: 7 night stay for $884.10 during December.
• Palmetto Inn & Suites: Regular to Deluxe Queen suites from $115 to $130/night.
• Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa: Stay & Play Golf Packages starting at $198/night and includes golf for two.
• ResortQuest by Windham Vacation Rentals: Book four or more nights and get the last night free at select properties.
Package dates may vary. For more information, click here.