This land based show will feature boat displays from all major manufacturers and the top dealers representing the latest in boats, high tech engines, electronics and marine accessories. Boats ranging from entry level bow riders and center consoles all the way up to the next generation 42' center consoles with quad outboards that have become so popular. Buyers will find everything in-between.
But making it much more than a boat show, this event features everything for the kind of active, outdoor beach living so popular along the Emerald Coast. From stand up paddleboards and fishing kayaks, to outdoor kitchens, diving, active wear and beach cruising bicycles. In short, all the great things residents and visiting tourists enjoy on and around the water along the beaches is available at this event.
Show Dates & Times:
Feb. 28, Friday - 10 am to 7 pm "Red Carpet Opening Day"
Feb. 29 Saturday - 10 am to 6 pm "Ladies Day". Ladies register for a Yolo Paddleboard!
March 1, Sunday - 10 am to 5 pm "Military Appreciation Day"
Adults - $10
Event Long Pass (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) - $20
Kids (12 and under) - Free
Military (active and retired) - $8 entry each day with ID
- More than $40 MILLION of marine inventory on display at THE BEST PRICES IMAGINABLE
- An up close "touch me" look at every type of boat you could possibly want to put your hands on. HERE'S A LIST!
- Top local dealers with the latest and greatest in high tech engines, electronics and marine accessories
- SO MUCH MORE THAN BOATS: The Emerald Coast's most complete collection of the finest stand up paddle boards and fishing kayaks, electric street legal carts, diving, coastal fashion, motorcycles, luxury automobiles, beach cruising bicycles, gourmet food truck catering and much, much more!
- 11am Surf Fishing - Rob Cochran Half-Hitch Tackle
- 12pm Inshore Fishing - Jeff Lange Florida Watersports
- 1pm Cobia Fishing - Chad Linkous Half-Hitch Tackle
- 2pm Bottom Fishing - Capt. Blake Campbell Florida Watersports
- 3pm Spanish & Kings - Bob Sharp Half Hitch Tackle
- 4pm Rig it Right/Q&A - Chad LinkousFlorida Watersports
- 11am Bottom Fishing - Rob CochranHalf-Hitch Tackle
- 12pm Triple Tail - Capt. Jeremy Davidson Florida Watersports
- 1pm Kayak Fishing - Barrett Fine Half-Hitch Tackle
- 2pm Nearshore Fishing Q&A - Capt. Justin Driscoll Florida Watersports
- 3pm Inshore Fishing - Rob Cockran Half-Hitch Tackle
- 4pm Redfish & Sheepshead - Jeff LangeFlorida Watersports
- 11am Offshore Trolling & Rigging - Guy Herring, New Nomad Lures - Half-Hitch Tackle
- 12pm Deep Drop / Offshore - Capt. Brian Bramlett Florida Watersports
- 1pm Tarpon Fishing - Rob Cochran Half Hitch Tackle
- 2pm Kayak Fishing - Jeff Lange Florida Watersports
- 3pm Inshore Fishing - Rob Cochran Half-Hitch Tackle