Reopened Beaches. Renewed Hope.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay updated on what's happening in Panama City Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the stores at PCB open?
Yes, retail stores are open. Customers please continue to maintain social distancing.
Are masks mandatory?
Effective September 8, Panama City Beach's mandatory mask mandate expired; however, certain businesses may still require patrons to wear a mask while on their property.
Are short-term rentals available to rent?
Yes, visitors may now occupy vacation rentals following guidelines set by the bay county safety plan.
Beaches & Lodging:
- Effective September 8, Panama City Beach's mandatory mask mandate expired; however, businesses may still require patrons to wear a mask while on their property.
- Public beaches fully reopened on May 1, lifting all restrictions on beach access and beach commerce.
- Short Term Rentals are now open and are welcoming guest bookings, following the approval of the Bay County safety plan by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
- Hotels are now open and welcoming guests. Please refer to individual hotel websites for COVID-19 special practices and updated cleaning protocol.
Restaurants, Bars & Retail Stores:
- Some businesses are requiring that you wear a mask while inside indoor businesses. Exemptions include:
- Children under the age of 6
- Individuals with a disability described under ADA
- Inside a gym while social distancing
- Inside a restaurant while eating
- Restaurants and bars can now operate at full capacity indoors and outdoors. At a minimum, they must operate at 50% capacity, and local governments are prohibited from requiring a lower capacity.
- DeSantis suspended "all outstanding fines and penalties that have been applied against individuals" associated with pandemic-related mandates, such as mask requirements.
- Museums and Libraries are now open.
Events & Public Spaces:
- Gyms, fitness centers, theme parks and retails businesses may operate at full and normal capacity.
Bring the Beach To You.
If you start to miss our turquoise waters and the sound of waves coming in, click below to feel like you're with us now, relaxing in the sunshine with family and friends.