You might think that with one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, an events calendar would be all about surf and sand. Not so!
We do unleash 10,000 bouncing balls before the 800-pound Beach Ball Drop on New Year's Eve. And the Pirates of the High Seas Festival is always a swashbuckling good time.
But Panama City Beach events are about fun for everyone, whether that's chowing down at the annual Lobster Festival and Tournament or dancing the night away at the Winter Resident "Senior" Prom.
Search Our Panama City Beach Calendar of Events
We could go on about the fun events that happen year after year, but you'd probably rather look around on your own.
Our Panama City Beach Events Calendar lets you do just that. Search by keywords or just check out the dates you'll be here -there's always something good going on!
October 30, 2014 – January 1, 2015
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday
- Marina Cantina
- 5550 North Lagoon Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
- Times: From: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Category: Music & Concerts
October 30 – November 13, 2014
- Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Gulf Coast State College
- 5230 W. Hwy. 98, Panama City, FL 32401
- Times: Monday -Thursday, 10am - 4pm
- Category: Free Events Art
October 31, 2014
- Pier Park
- 600 Pier Park Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- Times: From: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Category: Free Events Kids & Families Holiday & Seasonal