You might think that with one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, an events calendar would be all about surf and sand. Not so!
We do unleash 10,000 bouncing balls before the 800-pound Beach Ball Drop on New Year's Eve. And the Pirates of the High Seas Festival is always a swashbuckling good time.
But Panama City Beach events are about fun for everyone, whether that's chowing down at the annual Lobster Festival and Tournament or dancing the night away at the Winter Resident "Senior" Prom.
Search Our Panama City Beach Calendar of Events
We could go on about the fun events that happen year after year, but you'd probably rather look around on your own.
Our Panama City Beach Events Calendar lets you do just that. Search by keywords or just check out the dates you'll be here -there's always something good going on!
July 31, 2014
- Little Village
- 2808 W. 12th St., Panama City, FL 32401
- Times: 6pm-9pm
- Category: Free Events Music & Concerts
July 31, 2014
- Recurring daily
- Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
- 11212 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32407
- Category: Kids & Families Sports Cheerleading
July 31 – August 14, 2014
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Aaron Bessant Park
- 600 Pier Park Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- Times: From: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Category: Special Events Music & Concerts Aaron Bessant Park