Panama City Beach is a city of many stories, and we’re here to offer the media and press help in any way we can — not just with press releases, but also with great photos and videos, ideas for travel writers and news stories, fact-checking, logos and more.
Our press kit, available by request, is a great starting point for any member of the press, supplying you with high-quality images and other resources to enhance your story or generate ideas for new ones.
We also offer personalized media assistance — just pick up the phone or drop us an email.
Panama City Beach Basics
- Twenty-seven miles of internationally-recognized sugar-white sand beaches where the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay converge
- Year-round population of just over 12,000 with nearly 11 million visitor days a year
- More than 320 days of sunshine per year with a year-round average temperature of 74 degrees
- Renowned for historic off-shore wrecks and one of the highest concentrations of bottlenose dolphins in the world
- Activities and events for families, seniors, adventure-seekers, youth and amateur sports and spring break vacationers
See our FAQs for more press help and information about Panama City Beach.