Tourist Development Council
The Bay County Tourist Development Council (TDC) contracts marketing and promotional activities with the Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB).
The TDC is comprised of nine members appointed by the Bay County Board of County Commissioners. Three of the members are collectors of the tourist development tax; three members represent a tourist-related business; and three members are elected officials.
TDC and CVB activities are funded by the Tourist Development Tax (TDT). Read more about the tax and view the tax revenue analysis below.
The TDC Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Please see below for scheduled meetings (and agendas and minutes, as available).
- June 11, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- July 9, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- August 13, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- September 10, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- October 8, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- November 12, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- January 14, 2020 9:00am at City Hall
- February 20, 2020 9:00am at City Hall
- March 10, 2020 9:00am at City Hall
- May 19, 2020 2:00pm at City Hall
- June 9, 2020 9:00am at City Hall
- July 30, 2020 9:00am at City Hall
Use the links below to download PDFs of presentations made at TDC meetings.
2020 Program of Work and Budget, Dan Rowe (September 10, 2019)
2020 Marketing Plan, Jayna Leach, Mary Winslow, Melonie Strum & Mitch Bennett (October 8, 2019)
2019 Visitor Behavior Observations, Berkeley Young (February 20, 2020)
To learn more about Bay County, check out Destination Bay...it's more than you imagined!