Tourist Development Council
The Bay County Tourist Development Council (TDC) contracts marketing and promotional activities with the Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB).
The TDC is comprised of nine members appointed by the Bay County Board of County Commissioners. Three of the members are collectors of the tourist development tax; three members represent a tourist-related business; and three members are elected officials.
TDC and CVB activities are funded by the Tourist Development Tax (TDT). Read more about the tax and view the tax revenue analysis below.
The TDC Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Please see below for scheduled meetings (and agendas and minutes, as available).
- August 8, 2018 10:00am at City Hall
- August 23, 2018 1:00pm at the Advanced Technology Center at GCSC
- September 11, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- September 25, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- November 1, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- January 8, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- February 12, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- March 12, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- April 9, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- May 14, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- June 11, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- July 9, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- August 13, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- September 10, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- October 8, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
Use the links below to download PDFs of presentations made at TDC meetings.
2019 Program of Work, Dan Rowe (September 25, 2018)
Post-Hurricane Michael Public Relations Plan, Gina Stouffer (November 15, 2018)
Post-Hurricane Michael Media & Creative Plan, Maria Goodall (November 15, 2018)
Update on Post Hurricane Michael Campaigns, Jayna Leach (January 8, 2019)
Panama City Beach Beach Update, Lisa Armbruster & Tara Brenner (January 8, 2019)
Spring Media and PR Plan, Jayna Leach (February 12, 2019)
2018 Market Research, Berkeley Young (May 14, 2019)
UNwineD 2019 Event Recap, Jayna Leach & Richard Sanders (May 14, 2019)
Construction Progress Update for the PCB Sports Complex, Elizabeth Moore (May 14, 2019)
Construction Progress Update for the PCB Sports Complex, Elizabeth Moore (July 9, 2019)
Public Health Issue (Drownings), Dr. Jack Scott (August 13, 2019)
2020 Program of Work and Budget, Dan Rowe (September 10, 2019)
2020 Marketing Plan, Jayna Leach, Mary Winslow, Melonie Strum & Mitch Bennett (October 8, 2019)
To learn more about Bay County, check out Destination Bay...it's more than you imagined!