Tourist Development Council
The Bay County Tourist Development Council (TDC) contracts marketing and promotional activities with the Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB).
The TDC is comprised of nine members appointed by the Bay County Board of County Commissioners. Three of the members are collectors of the tourist development tax; three members represent a tourist-related business; and three members are elected officials.
TDC and CVB activities are funded by the Tourist Development Tax (TDT). Read more about the tax and view the tax revenue analysis below.
The TDC Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Please see below for scheduled meetings (and agendas and minutes, as available).
- February 12, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- March 13, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- April 10, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- May 8, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- June 26, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- July 10, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- August 8, 2018 10:00am at City Hall
- August 23, 2018 1:00pm at the Advanced Technology Center at GCSC
- September 11, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- September 25, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- November 1, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- January 8, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
- February 12, 2019 9:00am at City Hall
Use the links below to download PDFs of presentations made at TDC meetings.
2018 Media Update, Melonie Strum (January 9, 2018)
2017 Travel Market Preliminary Report, Berkeley Young (January 9, 2018)
2017 Travel Market Visitor Profile & Economic Impact Report, Berkley Young (March 13, 2018)
2018 Spring Events, Richard Sanders & Catherine Feeney (May 8, 2018)
2019 Program of Work, Dan Rowe (September 25, 2018)
Post-Hurricane Michael Public Relations Plan, Gina Stouffer (November 15, 2018)
Post-Hurricane Michael Media & Creative Plan, Maria Goodall (November 15, 2018)
Update on Post Hurricane Michael Campaigns, Jayna Leach (January 8, 2019)
Panama City Beach Beach Update, Lisa Armbruster & Tara Brenner (January 8, 2019)
Spring Media and PR Plan, Jayna Leach (February 12, 2019)
To learn more about Bay County, check out Destination Bay...it's more than you imagined!