Tourist Development Council
The Bay County Tourist Development Council (TDC) contracts marketing and promotional activities with the Panama City Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB).
The TDC is comprised of nine members appointed by the Bay County Board of County Commissioners. Three of the members are collectors of the tourist development tax; three members represent a tourist-related business; and three members are elected officials.
TDC and CVB activities are funded by the Tourist Development Tax (TDT). Read more about the tax and view the tax revenue analysis below.
The TDC Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Please see below for scheduled meetings (and agendas and minutes, as available).
- April 11, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- May 12, 2017 8:00am at City Hall
- June 7, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- June 13, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- August 10, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- September 21, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- October 10, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- November 14, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- December 14, 2017 9:00am at City Hall
- January 9, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- January 23, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- February 12, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- March 13, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- April 10, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- May 8, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
- June 26, 2018 9:00am at City Hall
Use the links below to download PDFs of presentations made at TDC meetings.
(Preliminary) 2016 Visitor Survey Update, Berkeley Young (January 19, 2017)
2017 Planning, Luckie (January 19, 2017)
2016 Travel Market Economic Impact Report, Berkeley Young (April 11, 2017)
Make it Yours Presentation, Luckie (May 12, 2017)
Brand Networks Review, Brand Networks (May 12, 2017)
2018 Program of Work, Dan Rowe (September 21, 2017)
2018 Media Planning, Melonie Sturm (October 10, 2017)
2017-2018 Public Relations Highlights & Preview, Gina Stouffer (October 10, 2017)
2017 Beach Monitoring Update, Tara Brenner (November 14,2017)
2018 Media Update, Melonie Strum (January 9, 2018)
2017 Travel Market Preliminary Report, Berkeley Young (January 9, 2018)
2017 Travel Market Visitor Profile & Economic Impact Report, Berkley Young (March 13, 2018)
2018 Spring Events, Richard Sanders & Catherine Feeney (May 8, 2018)
To learn more about Bay County, check out Destination Bay...it's more than you imagined!