Rules and General Info:
- All events are rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to bring parkas or rain jackets in the event of rain. Umbrellas or tents are expressly prohibited.
- The venue is festival seating so bring your lawn chairs or blanket.
- Proper attire is required. Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
- NO PETS are allowed in the venue. Guests requiring the assistance of service animals must show proper credentials.
- Outside coolers or food & beverage are NOT ALLOWED. Concessions are available at venue.
- Anyone drinking alcohol must have a 21+ wrist band. Wristbands will be available at designated locations and you must present a valid photo I.D. Intoxicated individuals will be denied entry to venue. Alcohol will not be served to anyone already deemed to be intoxicated by staff / security. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection and arrest without refund.
- Each customer will be ID checked by security staff and given appropriate band – no alcohol can be purchased or consumed with out 21+ band
- There is a 4 drink limit per transaction.
- Underage drinking will not be tolerated.
- Tailgating and golf carts are not permitted.
- All items and bags will be checked and a visual inspection will be done by certified security personnel open ticketed entry to the event. The purpose of this inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of all guests, artists and staff. Please leave all prohibitive items at home or in vehicles as once they are confiscated they will not be returned.
- Prohibited items: Coolers, outside food or beverage, glass, grills, large bags, signs, flags, drones, unapproved handouts, stickers or promotional materials, picnic baskets, tents, flags, professional video cameras, professional audio recording devices, pets, instruments, knives, weapons, chains, fireworks, explosives, illegal drugs, laser pen or pointers, skateboards, inline skates, golf carts, personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by management. These items will have to be returned to your car or thrown away at the gate.
- Acceptable items: blankets, lawn chairs, food for medical or allergies reasons, strollers, rain jackets and ponchos.
Aaron Bessant Park is one of Panama City Beach's newest and most manicured parks. The centerpiece of Aaron Bessant Park is a state-of-the-art amphitheater, which hosts world famous musicians as easily as local community performances, all just steps from the…