Meetings & Conventions in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach is fast becoming the ideal destination for meetings, conferences, tradeshows and conventions in Florida for all the reasons below.
Our CVB is a full-service bureau, available to help you nail the coordination and details of even the most complex meeting event. Meeting planner services include:
- Site selection for your meeting or convention
- Recommendations and coordination for room blocks or other accommodations
- RFP development, distribution, collection and coordination - in fact, you can create an RFP in just a few minutes
- Suggested itineraries and day trips for your attendees
- A staff table at your event to answer questions and provide materials on Panama City Beach
- Brochures, our Visitors Guide and other promotional collateral for you to share with attendees before or at your event
Why Host Your Next Meeting in Panama City Beach?
Panama City Beach offers Southern hospitality combined with the expertise and resources of a city that hosts nearly 11 million visitor days annually.
More than 160,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico or St. Andrew Bay and our internationally renowned pristine, white-sand beach.
Accommodations for Convention Guests
In addition to 1,800 rooms at four conference resorts, we offer meeting planners 20,000 additional rooms at hotels, motels and condominiums.
We're served by Delta and Southwest airlines with service to Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) half an hour from downtown. Three highways from of I-10 lead directly into Panama City Beach.
Activities for Meetings Guests
Activities abound for guests and convention attendees in their free time, including golf at five championship courses, dolphin tours, chartered cruises, spas, shopping, waterfront dining and nightclubs.
Any water sports equipment your visitors might want can be rented here, offering added convenience for your conference or meetings guests.
Panama City Beach offers excellent value for meetings and conventions. Expect world-class services and facilities at a highly competitive cost.
Perfect Meetings & Conventions Weather!
With 320 days of sunshine yearly and an average temperature of 74 degrees, Panama City Beach enjoys exceptional weather winter, spring, summer and fall.
Contact us for additional information or build an RFP today.