Just steps from the white-sand beaches in Panama City Beach, this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental townhome is perfect for a family Gulf getaway! The expansive, 1,944-square-foot interior hosts 10 guests and boasts nautically-themed decor, a private patio, balconies, beach and community pool access. Aptly named ‘Anchors Away Beach Townhome’ this villa rests in an exclusive, centrally located community of ten 3-story townhomes and provides a luxurious, relaxation retreat in the Sunshine State!
Master Bedroom (Mermaid Room): King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2 (Starfish Room): King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Light House): Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This ideally located, Southern Coastal decor villa invites you to bring your family, friends, and pets for a pristine Florida getaway with easy beach access. Spend your mornings soaking up the sun at the community pool and your afternoons cooking chargrilled feasts to enjoy on one of the 2 second-floor balconies!
'Anchors Away' features an open floor plan with 10-foot tall ceilings in each of its beach-themed bedrooms and common areas. Mornings are best spent sipping a warm cup of coffee on the third-story balcony while gazing out at the Gulf of Mexico.
After you've loaded up the beach wagon with chairs, prepare your group a hardy breakfast in the second-floor, fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 4-burner electric range, clean white cabinetry, and sleek granite countertops. If you're looking for extra space to cook, the first floor has an additional well-equipped kitchen with a fridge and stove!
When you return from your sun-filled day, unwind on the back patio with your favorite refreshments while watching the sun fade to early evening with your travel companions. Finish off the night by watching favorite movies on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room with the door cracked open for a refreshing ocean breeze!
Retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms as you start to get tired and relax on the cloud-like mattresses surrounded by cozy furnishings. Draw a soothing bubble bath in the upstairs en-suite bathroom's jetted tub if you're looking for a bit more pampering before retiring for the night!
Start your day by walking down to the Panama City Beach access to watch the sunrise as your furry friends frolic in the tide! If you're looking for a change of scenery, drive 28 minutes to the St Andrews State Park, an outdoor sanctuary with nature trails and beaches.
Explore one of the many delicious local eateries on the nights that you're not dining at home. The Sandbar Seafood and BBQ Joint is a short walk from the property and an excellent spot to have drinks or enjoy some of their delicious entrees, ranging from fresh oysters on the half-shell to award-winning barbecue.
If you're looking for some retail therapy during your stay, drive 6 minutes to reach Pier Park shopping mall. The mall boasts a variety of outlets where you will find anything from apparel, to beach supplies and groceries.
The Aaron Bessant Park is only 1.3 miles from the townhome if you want to see a concert while in town. The park offers 70 acres of open lawn space, picnic areas, lush foliage, and a veterans' memorial when it's not being utilized for a show!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, patio with outdoor dining space and charcoal grill, community pool, 2 second-floor decks, patio furniture, balcony, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 1-car covered parking, 1-car driveway parking, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Excellent Panama City Beach location situated a short walk from the beach, a 28-minute drive from the St. Andrews State Park, 6 minutes from the Pier Park shopping center, 1.3 miles from the Aaron Bessant Park, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 3 allowed)
- Pets allowed on the beach before 8:00 am and after 5:00 pm
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in