This newly constructed home has the beach in front and boat ramps in back.
Bring your boat! Pools, entertainment, and dining are close by. Includes private yard, covered porches, laundry facilities, WiFi, entertainment media. The full kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite. Sleeps 1-12 people. No stairs to deal with. Your beach home search is over!
This property is available to be rented by adults over 25. Families with guests under 25 are welcome provided an adult 25+ is present.
This new home is located on the beautiful and peaceful east end of Panama City Beach.
The legendary Lower Grand Lagoon area of PCB features shopping, marinas, restaurants and a plethora of entertainment options.
In the front of the home is the beach. It takes under 5 minutes of a stroll to enjoy free and uncrowded beach access. The sand in this region is spectacular!
In the back of the home is a clear lagoon and a free boat launch ramp which is a 2 minute walk away. Bring your kayak or waverunner for an experience like no other!
Covered front and rear porches with ceiling fans and park benches provide a delightful haven to enjoy the salty air any time of day. The private backyard is a safe space which is completely fenced for kids to play. A grill is included for grilling a delicious meal while socializing with guests on the ample outdoor seating.
On the inside of the home you'll have access to top of the line stainless steel appliances which include an oven, microwave and electric stove top. Granite counter tops adorn the surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms, and there is a large glass and tile shower in the master and a shower/tub in the guest bath. Washer and dryer use are included in the laundry room.
The kitchen is generously appointed with pots, pans, utensils, cookware, wine glasses and dining ware, along with a coffeemaker, icemaker and blender. A clothes iron with ironing board and hairdryer are also provided during your stay.
After an unforgettable day at the beach, listen to your favorite music on the sound system centrally located in the great room. If you prefer more private listening, each of the bedrooms features a sound system along with clock radios, just like home.
If a movie is preferred, there are plenty of movies on DVD and a variety of channels to choose from. Games and puzzles, plus toys and puzzles for the kiddos, are included. Each TV features a DVD player and HDMI connection for connecting external devices and there are Redbox kiosks less than a mile away with newly released movies.
Need to stay connected to work and family while on vacation? Free high-speed WiFi internet access is included. The kitchen bar and dining table double as a comfortable work area.
Sleeping space is plentiful when it's time to rest and recharge for the adventures of tomorrow. There are 2 queen beds, 2 bunk beds containing a total of 4 twin mattresses, a queen sleeper sofa, and 2 rolling beds to choose from. In all, 12 sleeping accommodations with sheets and pillows are available.
Accessibility is a breeze as this home is all on the ground level. There are no stairs to contend with. The reasons are endless on why a ranch-style home is the preferred rental experience.
The following list highlights just a few advantages you'll have by renting this home:
* No musty elevators, long walks, parking passes or parking garages to deal with. Walk a few steps and you are at your vehicle.
* No resort usage fees, resort taxes, or day-use fees.
* No late night noise from loud strangers in the next room, slamming hotel doors at all hours of the night, running water, footsteps, TV noise, parties, etc.
* No door access cards to lose or have malfunction.
* Ability for several friends/family to be within the same space.
* Privacy. The private entrance and private driveway ensures your vehicle won't acquire door dings from other eager travelers and their families.
* Large kitchen provides both food storage and food preparation, saving greatly on the cost of dining out each day.
* 1400 square feet provides plenty of room and comfortable sleeping accommodations for you and your guests.
* Over 7 times more space compared to condos and hotels, plus a large private backyard to call your own.
* No laundromat fees.
* No waiting in long lines to check in or check out.
* No worries about housekeepers coming in during your stay.
* Fans in all bedrooms and living spaces, including outside porches, to accommodate all comfort levels.
* No competition for beach parking. Our guests LOVE this!
* No competition to find the best parking for your room. The driveway is all yours.
* The boat ramps and the beach at this location are never crowded. There's a marina 5 minutes away which has jetski rentals and daily boat trips to Shell Island for dolphin viewing.
* No beach access fees or boat launch fees when you stay at this home. Enjoy free parking at the home and at the beach. This home is adjacent to the only two boat launch ramps in Panama City Beach.
Discounted rates apply for bookings longer than 7 days. For bookings 28 days or greater, discounts up to 60% off the standard rate are given. Plug in your dates and watch how quickly your savings add up.
The cleaning fee covers all of these items:
* Thorough cleaning at the conclusion of your stay
* Bay County tax
* Florida state taxes
* Transient Rental Tax
* County Tourist Development Tax
* Occupancy Tax
* Florida Discretionary Sales Tax
* Florida Sales and Use tax
* Garbage pickup, which occurs each Thursday at 6AM.
Airbnb doesn't have a way to list each cost out individually, so we fold them all into one simple cleaning fee.
Stay at Sunset By The Sea and you'll agree, it's the best place to be in PCB!
Guests have access to the entire home and all bedroom closets including kitchen and laundry, excluding garage and attic. Guest access includes a private fenced backyard to unwind from a day of adventures that doubles as a safe and secure place for kids to play, and the covered porches are well-lit and have fans to cool off as you watch the sunset and gather with friends.
Stay at Sunset By The Sea and you'll agree, it's the place to be in PCB!