Panama City Beach has been topping the news recently for our turquoise waters and sugar-white beaches. PCB was listed as #9 on the Business Insider article "The 10 places people most want to visit in the US once travel can resume, according to Booking.com." Other cities listed include Orlando, Myrtle Beach and New York. According to the article, "Beaches seem to be top of mind for many travelers."
In an article by The Points Guy, Panama City Beach was included in the list of "13 of the best beaches in Florida." The article describes Panama City Beach as a great place with "no crowds, solitude and sunshine." Other beaches mentioned include Ponte Vedra Beach, South Beach and Clearwater Beach.
Here's some of the reasons both articles listed for why you should visit PCB:
- We've become a family-friendly, affordable vacation destination
- Our beaches resemble the Caribbean
- Fun activities like Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Shopping at Pier Park
- Boating at Shell Island
- There's 27 miles of our white-sand beaches with nearly 100 access points
- And the nature-filled St. Andrews State Park
These are just a few of the many reasons you should visit our Real. FUN. Beach. We can't wait to see you very soon on our beaches!