Laissez les bons temps rouler in Panama City Beach for the annual Panama City Beach Mardi Gras and Music Festival, taking place February 21-22, 2020 at Pier Park. Situated just steps away from the sugar-white sand beaches and emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this authentic two-day Mardi Gras celebration is a treat that the entire family can enjoy.
This free event will feature the Krewe of Dominique Youx’s Mardi Gras at the Beach Parade, live music, a costume contest, fireworks, a 5K run, arts and crafts, caricatures, face painting and more. Enjoy this year’s music headliner, Blood, Sweat & Tears and Victor Wainwright & the Train as they perform at Aaron Bessant Park, as well as other notable acts like Chubby Carrier & the Bayou Swamp Band and Dukes of Dixieland at the Celebration Tower stage in Pier Park.
The 2020 Panama City Mardi Gras and Music Festival will feature the following itinerary.
- 4:00-6:30 p.m. Float Tours
- 4:00 p.m. Kids Fun Zone/ Festival Village
- 6:00 p.m. Kids Parade
- 6:30 p.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 6:30 p.m. Kids' Costume Contests
- 7:00 p.m. Second Line Crawl Parade
- 7:30 p.m. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Dukes of Dixieland
- 8:30 p.m. Fireworks
- 8:00 a.m. Mardi Gras 5k/Fun Run
- 12:00 p.m. Kids Fun Zone/Festival Village
- 12:00 p.m. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Victor Wainwright & the Train
- 1:30 p.m. HEADLINER: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- 3:00 p.m. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Heat & the Zydeco Gents
- 4:15 p.m. Krewe of Dominique Youx Mardi Gras at the Beach Main Parade
- 5:45 p.m. LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Chubby Carrier & the Bayou Swamp Band
- 7:00 p.m. Fireworks
This event is free and open to the public. For parking information and to view a map of the parade route, click here.