Laissez les bons temps rouler in Panama City Beach for the annual Panama City Beach Mardi Gras and Music Festival, taking place February 11-12, 2022 at Pier Park. Situated just steps away from the sugar-white sand beaches and emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this authentic two-day Mardi Gras celebration is a treat that the entire family can enjoy.
This free event will feature the Krewe of Dominique Youx’s Mardi Gras at the Beach Parade, live music, a costume contest, fireworks, a 5K run, arts and crafts, and more. Enjoy this year’s music headliner, The Guess Who, and The Swingin' Medallions as they perform at Aaron Bessant Park, as well as other notable acts like Chubby Carrier & the Bayou Swamp Band, Heat and the Zydeco Gents, and "Louisiana Rocking Fiddler" Waylon Thibodeaux at the Celebration Tower stage in Pier Park.
The 2022 Panama City Beach Mardi Gras and Music Festival will feature the following itinerary.
Friday, February 11
- 4:00-6:30 p.m. Float Tours
- 4:00 p.m. Kids Fun Zone/ Festival Village
- 6:00 p.m. Kids Parade
- 6:30 p.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 6:30 p.m. Kids' Costume Contests
- 7:00 p.m. Second Line Parade
- 7:30 p.m. LIVE MUSIC: Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
- 8:30 p.m. Fireworks
Saturday, February 12
- 8:00 a.m. Mardi Gras 5k/Fun Run
- 12:00 p.m. Kids Fun Zone/Festival Village
- 12:00 p.m. LIVE MUSIC: Swingin' Medallions
- 1:30 p.m. HEADLINER: The Guess Who
- 3:00 p.m. LIVE MUSIC: Heat & the Zydeco Gents
- 4:15 p.m. Krewe of Dominique Youx Mardi Gras at the Beach Main Parade
- 5:45 p.m. LIVE MUSIC: Waylon Thibodeaux "Louisiana Rockin' Fidler"
- 7:00 p.m. Fireworks
This event is free and open to the public.